We are committed to protect your privacy!
- This website does not use forms to collect any kind of data.
- If you submit personal data, names, addresses, email addresses, phone and fax numbers to us by sending an email, this data will be used only for the intended purpose; like, answering to your questions, providing requested information, quotations, processing an order, etc..
- We will not sell addresses, names or any other kind of information. This policy is also valid for any kind of additional relinquished information, like drawings, technical details, inquiries, etc.. We will use this information only for the intended purpose and assume that the owner has permitted us to use the information by leaving the particular data and/or documents to us. All data is strictly privacy protected and are stored on special computer systems that are secured against third party access.
• We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest, namely, answering to your correspondence and providing requested information and support.
• We may process transaction data for the purchase of goods and services, including inquiries you send to us. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us, and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
• We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information that include your name, contact details, and information contained in the communication between us. This data may be processed for the communication with our customers, promoting our products and services, and keeping records of those communications.
• We may process server log files provided by the hosting company of this website to analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The servers of this website are located in Germany. No data is transferred to another country.
Providing your personal data to others
• We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers and/or subcontractors if this is reasonably necessary for processing your inquiry, request for support, or your orders.
• We may disclose your personal data when such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect our vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We also my disclose your personal data when the disclosure is necessary for the defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Retaining and deleting your personal data
• Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
• We will retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
• You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, if we do, the right to access your personal data and certain additional information. The additional information includes details of the purpose of the processing, the categories of data concerned and the recipients of the data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we sill supply you a copy of your personal data, free of charge.
• You have the right to have any inaccurate data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about your completed.
• In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include:
the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected
you withdraw consent to processing your data
you object to processing under certain rules applicable data protection law
However, there are exclusions of the right of erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Links on this Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Responsible for the content of this site:
- Fa. Karl Juengling e
- Karl Juengling
- Scholtwiese 6a
- D45966 Gladbeck
|DE1250 98 333
||Handelsregister Gelsenkirchen HRA2278